ProTec Concrete Cement Backer Board 5/8$19.95
ProTEC Concrete Cement Backer Board - 5/8"
Board Size: 3' x 5' x 5/8"
Available sizes and Thickness
1/4", 1/2” and 5/8" thickness. The size of the boards are 3' wide by 4’, 5’ 64”, 6’ and 8’ lengths.
This product sold online by pallet only - 30 sheet per pallet (contact us for delivery cost) or walk in our store for no minimum purchase
The 1/4"Cement backer board was specifically designed for today’s dramatic new tile, marble and stone applications on floors and countertops. When applied under ceramic floors, 1/4” ProTEC reduces the need to shorten doors over thresholds and reduces level variations when abutting carpet and other flooring materials..
ProTEC™ Concrete Backer Board is a superior underlayment for interior and exterior construction applications. It is made of durable Portland cement, alkaline resistant fiberglass mesh, and lightweight aggregate. ProTEC provides a stable, long-lasting foundation for ceramic tile and other facing materials used on floors, walls, ceilings, countertops and exteriors. Fin Pan, Inc. patented the continuous manufacturing process for concrete cement backer board over 30 years ago.
Unlike wood or gypsum-based products, ProTEC is unaffected by water, moisture or steam and will not decay, warp, rot or soften. ProTEC is the ideal underlayment for areas constantly exposed to water such as shower enclosures, around bathtubs, sinks, as well as swimming pool and whirlpool decks.
ProTEC Concrete Backer Board provides a strong, stable substrate for high impact areas such as foyers, kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms. The 1/2” board offers a wrapped, tapered edge for nail or screw penetrations closer to the edge.
NTA Testing Laboratories, Inc. Test Report: TCC 061306-24
- 1/4", 1/2", and 5/8” thicknesses
- Sizes up to 8'
- Wrapped, tapered edge
- No mess installations cut indoors
- Moisture and mold resistant
- Contains Portland cement, fiberglass mesh, and lightweight aggregrate
- Approved for interior and exterior use
- Low coefficient of expansion and contraction
- Well suited for areas constantly exposed to water such as spas, steam rooms and indoor pools
- Cement Backer Board for walls, ceilings, floors, countertops and exteriors.
- Easy to cut, score and install
- Less susceptible to environmental changes
- Will not soften, rot, swell or delaminate
- Can be fastened with nails or screws
- Increases in strength and hardness over time
- Vermin proof
35-Year Limited Warranty
Made in the U.S.A