SereneDrains Linear Shower Drain Tile Insert Satin Gold 47From: $449.00
Serene Drains Linear Shower Drain Tile Insert Style by Serene Steam 47
Net Size 47 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Overall Size 48.82" x 4 3/8"
In stock - Ship Same Day
Shower drain that can be faced with the same tile you are installing on the shower floor
COMPLETE SET - Channel Body, Tile Insert Grate, Drain Rubber Fitting, Drain puller key, Waterproofing membrane sheet around the drain flange (not require but included)
Optional: ABS or PVC CPE Membrane Fitting, Clad Flexible Coupling, Stainless Steel Hair Trap
Square shape. It's easier to cut tile to a square drain than to cut, nip and grind it to fit a round one.
Superior Quality at an Affordable Price
Quality The shower channel Grate is grade 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
Flange Body Edge designed for use with any and all type of waterproofing, included and not limited "hot-mop" painted or liquid membranes, Sheet Membrane, Vinyl waterproofing etc.
Length 47 1/4" x 2 3/4" (1200mm) Intake sq. in: 26.68
- Pre-Slope Channel
- US and Canada Plumbing code Compliance with the following codes: 2015, 2012 and 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code® (UPC)*
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower - 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall - 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- Channel width: 2 3/4" (70 mm)
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- Electro polished finish.
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip)
- Stainless steel clad flexible coupling connects outlet to pipe system (optional)
- Optional accessories include plumbing connectors and debris strainer
- Stainless Steel 16 gauge 304 Grate
- 2" diameter Central vertical outlet
- Superior Quality
- Most Durable Finishes Available
- Easily Maintained. No Special Cleaning
Simple cuts are easily made, and waste little precious time. Serene drains are sized to match standard 1/2", 1", 2”, and 4" tile without cutting. When cutting is needed, cuts are straight saw cuts. No grinding to match a radius. Consider how much easier glass mosaics will be to install.
Superior Quality - Heavy Drain Grate - Minimal Grout Rim - Designer finishes
Plumbing Code Approval
All Serene Linear Drains are certified with ICC-ES PMG and have been approved for compliance to the following codes and standards for the United States and Canada.
Compliance with the following standards:
ICC-ES LC1022 (May 2010) PMG Listing Criteria for Rectangular Shower Drains
ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2-2015, Plumbing Waste Fittings
Compliance with the following codes:
2015, 2012 and 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code® (UPC)
2015, 2010 and 2005 National Plumbing Code of Canada® (NPC)
2018, 2015, 2012 and 2009 International Residential Code® (IRC)
2018, 2015, 2012 and 2009 International Plumbing Code® (IPC)