IVG Impregnating Sealer Gallon$219.95
IVG Impregnating Sealer
IVG Impregnating - A next generation, nano-technology, impregnating sealer for porous mineral surfaces.
IVG Impregnating is a niche, high end sealer that transforms porous substrates into ultra hydro phobic and oleo phobic super surfaces. After treatment, surfaces such as concrete, brick and stone have the ability to repel water, oil based contaminants and other stains. IVG Impregnating gives the surface non-stick properties, inhibiting the chemical bonding and absorption of pollutants, chewing gum and other sticky materials.
Protects: Stone • Travertine • Concrete • Masonry • Marble • Limestone • Granite • Brick • Pavers • Grout • and more…
- Long term protection against foreign contaminants
- Inhibits organic and bacterial infestation into porous substrates
- Longevity of over 15 years residential and 8 years commercial.
- No change of optical appearance or surface friction
- Protection of entire surface from premature deterioration
- Substantial reduction of cleaning time, costs and maintenance frequency
- Reduction of cleaning chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
Professional Quality: 1 and Done! - 1 coat application. No residue to remove.
Coverage approximately 200 sq ft per gal
Environmentally friendly, water based, ZERO VOCs.
Take Action, Gain Traction®