You May Also Like
Easy Heat Warm Tile ELITE Mat 8.9 sq ft 40 x 32$278.19
EasyHeat Radiant Warm Tiles Elite 8.9 sq ft
THE BEST FLOORS DESERVE IT
In Stock Ship Same Day
8.9 Sq. Ft - 40" x 32"
120 Volt 1.0 Amps - 240 Volt 0.6 Amps
The Warm Tiles Elite indoor floor warming system delivers the ultimate comfort for your finest residential and commercial flooring.
It features a super thin (0.125"/3.2 mm) heating mat that causes minimal impact on floor height. Mats consist of heating cable interwoven into slim, durable fabric designed to efficiently warm the floor to a comfortable temperature.
EasyHeat products have extremely low EMF and such levels are comparable to standard household products such as televisions, mobile phones and refrigerators
- Super thin - only 0.125 in (3.2 mm) thick
- Easier and quicker to install than conventional floor warming mats
- Energy efficient
- Up to 15 watts per square foot (up to 160 watts per square meter) heat output
- Can be used for a variety of applications and floor surfaces
- Variety of sizes and configurations
- CSA and UL approved
- Heating cables interwoven into mat and ready for installation
Only at flooringsupplyshop.com Lowest Price Guaranteed on EasyHeat flooring systems For radiant floor heating systems, EasyHeat has designed a super thin floor mats that warm stone and tile floors. EasyHeat Heating Mats are suitable for installation in bathrooms, kitchens, entries, sunrooms and more.
- 120 Vac and 240 Vac for standard and custom mats
- Indoor environments
- Floor thermostat recommended, such as programmable or non-programmable models by EasyHeat
- Surface preparation and installation should be conducted in accordance with local Electrical and Building Code
- Finished floor should be installed according to the Tile Council of America for installation in the United States, or the Terrazzo, Tile and Marble Association of Canada for Canadian installation
Warm Tiles Elite Mats are designed for today's most popular floors, including:
Easy Heat Elite Installation Instruction
FGS Programmable Thermostat Installation Instruction
Toll free 877 880 8453 or Email email@example.com