You May Also Like
ATR Leveling System Cross Floor Spacers 3mm 1501 review $39.95
ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System 150 3mm
Floors only Cross Spacers 3mm
The floor spacing plate with its patented blade design is created to flex and accommodate structural movement.
Apex Coverage Area - 140 sq ft compare at 45 sq ft with other leveling system at $85.90
Tiling made easy with the ATR Tile Leveling
In stock - Ship Same Day
Grout spacer 1/8" (3mm) - Tile thickness 15/64 - 51/64 (1/4 - 3/4) (6mm-18mm)
You only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles NOT 4 Clips like every other Leveling System
While every other system require 376 units for 100 pieces of tile ATR require only 117
Very easy to learn and use at any skill levelAdvantages of the ATR Tile Leveling
- No Tools (GUN) needed! No need for expensive hand tools.
- Simple and quick to lay with only 2 elements: Spacer & Spindle.
- The only system that removed without the use of a force
- Only System that leave clean grout line (no risk of spacers not break all the way)
- Cross Spacers (+) Shape allow for 2/3 of saving
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- All-in-one grout spacing and tile alignment system
- Stress free installation
- Professional finishes every time
- Very simple and easy to use
- Saves time
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Re-usable spindle
- Australian design and Australian made
Example of the different between ATR to other leveling system
100 pieces of tile project ATR use total of 117 spacers with approximately cost of $29.99 compare to any other leveling system 376 spacers with cost of $44.00
About 33% saving in money of spacers and over 66% time saving in Labor of saving on installing additional 259 pieces
How to use 3 Easy steps
1. Spread thinset install tile
2. Screw spindle into spacing plate, Slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush.
* Remove Re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
Click Here to watch ATR Videos
ATR Leveling System Comparison Chart