DTA Lippage Leveling System Spacers 200$39.00
DTA Lippage Leveling System Spacers 200
200 Non Re-usable Spacers
- Serrated on both sides
- Longer spacers (pavers)
- Curved base for tensioning.
- No soaking require
2 Part System with Caps and Spacer that eliminate lippage in tile installation
Very easy to learn and use at any skill level
- 2 Part System with Caps and Spacer that eliminate lippage in tile installation
- Gun Tensions cap and spacer together
- Gun can be used for walls and floors
- Reusable Caps
- 40mm Adjustment
- Ideal for Wall and Floor
How to use Lippage System
1. Place Lippage Spacer between tiles 4" from both ends of tile.
2. Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the Lippage Cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
3. Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, Using the Leveling Gun, This will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
4. Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
5. Remove Cap from Spacer for re-use