Raimondi Tile Spacer Leveling System
In stock - Ship Same Day
Accurate tile setting requires perfect leveling of the tiles.
Often it is hard to properly set non-gauged and thin tiles as well as larger format, thicker tiles because of uneven floor foundations.
As a result, tiles that seem perfectly level during the installation, often show a variance in height after the thinset or adhesive cures.This can greatly compromise the look of your floor.
This can be avoided, thanks to the new Raimondi Leveling Spacers, which will preserve the perfect leveling of the tiles, and will also speed up the installation.
As an end result, you can quickly achieve a smooth level surface using the new R-L-S system.
Minimum required joint:3/32". Tile thickness: minimum 1/8", maximum 1/2".
Both the setting and removal of the leveling spacers are quick and easy.
How to Use
Set The Support:
1. After having spread the adhesive, insert the support underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides.
2. According with tiles size, set one or more supports on every side of the tile.
3. Set the tile and beat in with a rubber mallet.
Insert The Wedge:
1. Insert the wedge in the support slot carefully not to pass the breaking point.
2. To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended.
Remove The Support:
Once the adhesive is set, the protruding part of the support has to be removed by separating it from base. This can be done thanks to the traction-adjustable-pliers, with a rubber mallet or even with feet. Beat parallel to the joint.