You May Also Like
Raimondi Leveling System 3D SpacersFrom: $29.50
Raimondi Leveling System Spacers 3D
3D Leveling Spacer Clips (non-reusable)
1/16" Joint Size (1.5mm)
Accurate tile setting requires perfect leveling of the tiles.
Often it is hard to properly set ungauged and thin tiles as well as larger format thicker tiles because of uneven floor foundations.
As a result, tiles that seem perfectly level during the installation, after the thinset or adhesive cures, they often show a variance in height and can com promise the aesthetics.
This can be avoided, thanks to the new Raimondi Leveling Spacers, which will preserve the perfect leveling of the tiles, and will also speed up the installation.
As an end result, you can quickly achieve a smooth level surface using the new R-L-S system.
Minimum required joint:3/32". Tile thickness: minimum 1/8", maximum 1/2".
Both the setting and removal of the leveling spacers are quick and easy.
How to Use
Installs in 3 easy step
3D CLIP JUST ONE CLIP SUITABLE FOR ANY INSTALLATION LAYOUT.
• In addition to level (“lippage” removal), the “3D” clip creates the joint (both with “+” and “T” layout) in both orthogonal sides of the tiles.
• Thanks to the retractable “spacing fins”, the “3D” clip is suitable to be positioned both in the tiles intersections and on the tiles sides. So, when installing large format tiles, for which putting the clips just in the tiles intersections is not sufficient to ensure proper leveling (“lippage” removal), the “3D” clip can be used in both positions.
• The “3D” clip accepts the same wedges and pliers of all other R.L.S. clips.
• The “3D” clip is shipped in flat position so to reduce volumes by nearly 50% (in comparison with the standard R.L.S. clip).
• Prior to use, with a simple and fast movement, put the “3D” clip bridge in vertical position.
• Minimum joint size: 1,5 mm (1/16”). As required by UNI U87005510 regulation.
• Suitable for tiles thickness from 3 mm (1/8”) up to 12 mm (1/2”)
How to set the support:
1. After having spread the adhesive, insert the support underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides.
2. According with tiles size, set one or more supports on every side of the tile.
3. Set the tile and beat in with a rubber mallet.
How to insert the wedge:
1. Insert the wedge in the support slot carefully not to pass the breaking point.
2. To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended.
How to remove the support:
Once the adhesive is set, the protruding part of the support has to be removed by separating it from base. This can be done thanks to the traction-adjustable-pliers, with a rubber mallet or even with feet. Beat parallel to the joint.