Warmup StickyMat Heating Mat 25 sq ft NADWMFrom: $376.00
Warmup StickyMat Heating Mat 25 sq ft
NADWM StickyMatt Use under tile, stone & LVT
Available Voltage: 120/240 Volt
The Warmup StickyMat is designed for use within an adhesive layer under tiles or within a leveling compound under other floor finishes.
The fixed spacing and self-adhesive mat makes installation of regularly shaped rooms quick and easy, whilst ensuring precision is maintained.
Mat Length (ft)
The NADWM floor heating mats are comprised of a low-profile twin conductor cable applied to a sturdy fiberglass mesh. The mats are self-adhesive on both sides and allow freedom of design and speed of installation thanks to the pre-spaced format of the heating cable.
• The NADWM mats have been specifically designed to provide Primary Heating under a variety of floors. The cable has been preassembled onto the mat to allow for an easy ’tape-down’ installation. At 132°F peak cable temperature, the NADWM system heats up fast and has been tested and proven to provide 70°F ambient temperature at 4ft in height in 1 hour.
• The NADWM mats come with double-sided tape on both sides for a flexible installation over all subfloors. Warmup’s StickyMAT range also provides for a pressure-sensitive adhesive on the mesh to ensure a very low installation profile.
• Using the 4iE® Programmable Thermostat, the product can be programmed to suit the user’s needs. The 4iE® monitors the systems’ power usage and will optimize comfort and consumption costs. The 4iE® controller combines the efficiency of built in floor and room sensors.
• The cable on the NADWM mats is insulated with ETFE advanced fluoropolymers both on the conductors and the outer jacket for maximum protection. The system is fully grounded with a 10ft lead cable for connection to power.
- Operating voltage - 120V, 208V & 240V; 50/60Hz
- Width 20” (500mm)
- Mat thickness - 1/8” (3mm)
- Inner / Outer Insulation - Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE)
- Output rating - 14W/sq ft
- Coil tail length - 10ft (3m)
- Approvals - cULus
The StickyMatTM System is ideal for installations within regularly shaped areas, where mats can be quickly rolled out across the floor in parallel runs, cut and turned.
WARRANTY & MAINTENANCE
When installed according to the installation manual and proper testing has been performed throughout, the system requires no maintenance for the duration of its warrantied life.
The NADWM mat is warrantied for 30 years against manufacturer’s defects and is protected by Warmup’s SAFETYnet guarantee. See www.warmup.com for full warranty details.
Warmup StickyMat Specifications and installation
Warmup Heating Mats Installation Instructions