Warmup StickyMat Heating Mat 15 sq ft NADWMFrom: $247.00
Warmup StickyMat Heating Mat 15 sq ft
NADWM StickyMatt Use under tile, stone & LVT
Available Voltage: 120 Volt Only
The Warmup StickyMat is designed for use within an adhesive layer under tiles or within a leveling compound under other floor finishes.
The fixed spacing and self-adhesive mat makes installation of regularly shaped rooms quick and easy, whilst ensuring precision is maintained.
Mat Length (ft)
The NADWM floor heating mats are comprised of a low-profile twin conductor cable applied to a sturdy fiberglass mesh. The mats are self-adhesive on both sides and allow freedom of design and speed of installation thanks to the pre-spaced format of the heating cable.
• The NADWM mats have been specifically designed to provide Primary Heating under a variety of floors. The cable has been preassembled onto the mat to allow for an easy ’tape-down’ installation. At 132°F peak cable temperature, the NADWM system heats up fast and has been tested and proven to provide 70°F ambient temperature at 4ft in height in 1 hour.
• The NADWM mats come with double-sided tape on both sides for a flexible installation over all subfloors. Warmup’s StickyMAT range also provides for a pressure-sensitive adhesive on the mesh to ensure a very low installation profile.
• Using the 4iE® Programmable Thermostat, the product can be programmed to suit the user’s needs. The 4iE® monitors the systems’ power usage and will optimize comfort and consumption costs. The 4iE® controller combines the efficiency of built in floor and room sensors.
• The cable on the NADWM mats is insulated with ETFE advanced fluoropolymers both on the conductors and the outer jacket for maximum protection. The system is fully grounded with a 10ft lead cable for connection to power.
- Operating voltage - 120V, 208V & 240V; 50/60Hz
- Width 20” (500mm)
- Mat thickness - 1/8” (3mm)
- Inner / Outer Insulation - Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE)
- Output rating - 14W/sq ft
- Coil tail length - 10ft (3m)
- Approvals - cULus
The StickyMatTM System is ideal for installations within regularly shaped areas, where mats can be quickly rolled out across the floor in parallel runs, cut and turned.
WARRANTY & MAINTENANCE
Warmup StickyMat Specifications and installation
Warmup Heating Mats Installation Instructions