Tundra Interlocking Mosaic Glass Series - Snowbird$36.90
Tundra Interlocking Mosaic Glass Series - Snowbird
Sheet Size: 12" x 12"
Piece Size: 2" x 6"
Bringing you enhanced color options with a more advanced manufacturing style than before, we are happy to introduce the Tundra Glass Series. Electric kilns assist with the overall quality of the product and help aid the environment. The colors display an enchanting swirl caused by mixing the color separately into already molten glass. This process of melting components to achieve this look translates into a unique reaction where not one piece will look the same. A soft matte finish combined with these colors will add a truly lavish look to your space.
Interior Residential Wall - YES
Interior Residential Floor - NO
Backsplash - YES
Shower Wall - YES
Shower Floor - NO
Fireplace Surround - YES
Exterior Wall/Floor - WALL
Pool/Waterline - NO
Special Adhesive - YES
Sealing Required - NO
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.
Note: The colors may slightly very from batch to batch and sheet to sheet.