You May Also Like
SunTouch UnderFloor Heating 16 Wide Mats 4$136.50
SunTouch UnderFloor Mat 5.33 sq. ft
Available only in 120 Volt
Size: 16" x 4' - 5.33 Sq. Ft
Amp. Draw - 0.4
Alternate pricing available - Contact us for pricing
SunTouch® UnderFloor mat is a series resistance heating cable assembled into a foil "radiator" surface. It provides the warmth and comfort of heated floors without replacing existing flooring.
UnderFloor mat installs between existing floor joists in residential and light commercial applications, and works under any type of flooring, including nail-down hardwood. Available in a range of sizes and voltage options of 120 and 240 VAC.
UL-Listed mats deliver 10 watts/sq. ft. of floor area (about 34 BTU/hr/sq. ft.) UnderFloor mats will warm Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminates, or Tile.
- Installed indoors under a wood subfloor between the joists in residential and light commercial applications
- Floor coverings may be any type, with a maximum of R-11 total insulation for all layers
- Increases hard-surface flooring temperatures by up to 15 degrees F and carpet from 6 to 10 degrees F
- Available in a range of sizes and voltage options of 120 and 240VAC
- Easy staple-up installation between floor joists.
- Manufactured in nearly 40 different lengths in 12" and 16" widths. Mats of any size (same voltage) may be combined to heat any type of room.
- 120-VAC and 240-VAC models for small to large projects.
- Highest-quality heating wire using Aramid reinforcing, ETFE high-temperature insulation, and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion-resistance, temperature-resistance, abrasion-resistance, and longevity.
- Shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead for safety and jobsite durability (longer lengths available on request). Power leads are color- coded for 120 VAC and for 240 VAC.
UnderFloor Installation Manual