You May Also Like
SunTouch SlabHeat Cables 132 - 196 sq 240 Volt$1,121.00
SunTouch Radiant SlabHeat Cables 132 - 196 sq. ft
Electric Indoor Slab Heating
240 Volt only
Alternate pricing available - Contact us for pricing.
Toll free 877 880 8453 or Email email@example.com
Cares about the safety of your love one? CLICK HERE to See SunTouch EMF
SlabHeat™ is engineered with the capability to produce enough BTUs to heat a slab, the space, and the surface people walk on. Regardless of size, shape, or thickness, SlabHeat is the way to provide heat to just about any environment.
SlabHeat cable is a series resistance electric heating cable consisting of a polyurethane outer jacket, full coverage braided copper ground plane, ETFE insulation, and dual copper heating elements connected to a single power lead for easy single-point connection.
Coverage Area & Spec:
- Sq. Ft @ 4" - 6"O.C. - 132 to 196
- Length (ft) - 388 Linear ft
- Amperage Draw - 8.3
- Watts - 1980
- Ohms - 23 - 30
- 4" spacing: Sun room floors, basement slabs, bathrooms, kitchens, living areas, and baths with exterior walls. (NOTE: Insulation is always recommended due to high heat losses in these areas. Performance is never guaranteed due to construction and climate differences in these applications.)
- 6" spacing: Hallways, entry ways, garages, workshops, and large areas with low heat loss.
Note: Never space cables closer than 4" apart; this will cause a very hot area and may cause damage.
- UL Listed.
- The polyurethane outer jacket offers superior flexibility, abrasion and tear resistance, impact resistance, resiliency, and better low temperature stability than PVC.
- Full coverage braided copper ground plane ensures proper grounding of system.
- ETFE Insulation offers lighter weight and flexibility with excellent insulating properties.
- Dual copper heating elements allow for single point connection, no return connection required.
- 120 VAC and 240 VAC models allows for a wide range of installation applications.
- Standard SunStat controls offer GFCI protection as well as floor and/or air temperature operation.
- SunStat Relays offer simple expansion on systems greater than 15 amps.
- 10 year warranty.
Benefits of SlabHeat
- Tough polyurethane outer jacket offers superior flexibility, abrasion and tear resistance, impact resistance, resiliency, and better low temperature stability than the PVC used in other products.
- Engineered by a company with decades of experience in hydronic and electric radiant heating
- Comfortable, even heat without the drying effects of forced air heating
- Reliable, durable design
- No vents or duct work
Free Shipping on all our Heating Floors.