SunTouch Radiant Floor Heating Mats 90 sq$1,355.00
SunTouch Electric Radiant Floor Heat Mats 2 feet
Size: 2' x 45' = 90 sq. ft
Amp Draw: 4.5 or 9.0
Available Voltage: 120 Volt and 240 Volt
By default it is set to 120 Volt, for 240volt please check/unchecked mark box at the bottom.
Because SunTouch radiant floor heat mats use a special braided twin wire design; it registers nearly zero EMF when measured 1/2 inch above the wire. SunTouch heated floor mats were the first with this patented innovation!
SunTouch is the safest and easiest-to-install heating mat in the industry. It is Listed by UL for the U.S. and Canada, and tested by Tile Council of America for all residential and moderate commercial applications.
All mats have the "S-pattern" wire construction and produce 12 watts/sq. ft. SunTouch offers the largest selection of mats in the industry with over 40 sizes manufactured in three widths (1, 2, and 3 ft. wide) in lengths covering up to 160 sq. ft. - with one mat!
Just a few benefits of SunTouch mats are:
1. The industry's first thin, open-weave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material. This one-step application adds only 1/8" thickness over a normal tile installation.
2. The industry's first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
3. The industry's highest-quality heating wire using Aramid reinforcing, ETFE high-temperature insulation, XLPE (PEX) jacket, and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, and longevity.
4. The industry's first twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF.
5. 120-VAC and 240-VAC models available for small residential to large commercial applications.
6. The industry’s only shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead provides safety and job site durability. Power leads are color-coded for 120 VAC or 240 VAC.
SunTouch electric radiant heated floor mats are designed to warm stone and tile floors in bathrooms, kitchens, entries and sun rooms
Forget ice cold floors. SunTouch electric radiant floor heating feels like a gentle foot-massage or a walk on a warm beach. Almost any surface in your home can become warm and dry.
Roll out SunTouch on your subfloor or suspend SunTouch UnderFloor between your floor joists. Either mat is easily installed. See our product sections for complete details on your next radiant floor heating project.
Alternate pricing available - Contact us for pricing.
Toll free 877 880 8453 or Email email@example.com