SunTouch ProMelt Snow Melting Cables 277 Volt 30 - 39$467.50
SunTouch ProMelt Snow Melting Cables 30 - 39
Multiply spool can be combined to cover larger areas
277 Volt - Special order 3-4 day lead time
Coverage: 30 to 39 sq. ft
Amp Draw - 5.4
Spool Length - 118 feet
Ohms: 55- 68
|3" o.c||50 watt sq||30 sq ft - Coverage|
|4" o.c||38 watt sq||39 sq ft- Coverage|
Snow melting cable on a spool. Perfect for complex or divided shapes and large areas.
SunTouch ProMelt products are a simple way to eliminate snow and ice from stair way, drive way, entry way and more.
ProMelt Cable is a complete heating cable consisting of a series resistance heating cable and a single power lead for easy single-point connection. The heating cable length cannot be cut to fit.
Fast and easy snow removal.
ProMelt is designed for small to medium sized projects for your residence or commercial building.
Contractors love it because it’s simple and goes in quickly.
Home Owners love snow-free surfaces and the lower installed cost.
- Reduce slips & falls on steps & walkways.
- Reduce "tracked-in" ice, snow & water.
- Reduce auto accidents.
- Avoid salt damage to cars, floors & plants.
- Protect textured surfaces from snowplows.
- Protect landscaping from snowplows.
A tough product for a tough job.
ProMelt heating cables are built to last. They're made with low-oxygen copper elements covered with high-temperature ETFE insulation, a braided copper ground shield, and a super-tough polyurethane outer jacket for jobsite extremes.
ProMelt is well-suited in commercial and residential applications where first cost is important and mechanical rooms are small.
Follow these recommendations when selecting ProMelt Cables:
1. Determine what voltage will be used: 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC, or 277VAC.
2. Determine the heat output. The climate and amount of snowfall will dictate this choice. In general, most systems will require 50 Watts/Sq. Ft. spacing to melt snow and ice. Some residential or light commercial systems in temperate climates may need only 38 Watts/Sq. Ft. spacing.
3. Determine the square footage of the area to be melted. Do not include areas under built-ins like planters or similar obstructions. Stay 3-6" from edges of slabs and do not cross expansion joints if possible. Add up all the areas to be melted and round down the nearest mat size(s) to fill the area. Either 2'-wide or 3'-wide mats can be selected.
Only at flooringsupplyshop.com Lowest Price Guarantee click here for full detail
Not sure what and how many you need, we here to Help
Contact flooringsupplyshop.com by Phone 877-880-8453 (TILE) , Email, or Fax, or stop by our store with the layout of your room and we will give you complete list of what you need.
Click on our Flooring Calculator to calculate not just how many electrical floor heaters you need, you can also see how much it will cost you daily or yearly, and adjust your uses base on your electrical floor heating budget.
SunTouch ProMelt Installation Manual