Serene Linear Shower Drain Broken Lane 16 Polished Chrome$169.00
Serene Linear Shower Drain Broken Lane - Polished Chrome 16"
Net Size 15 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Overall Size 17 1/4" x 4 3/8"
In stock - Ship Same Day
Available Color, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Matte Black and Satin Gold
COMPLETE SET - Channel Body, Stainless Steel grate, Drain Rubber Fitting, Drain Puller, Installation Instruction, Waterproofing membrane sheet around the drain flange (not require but included)
Optional: ABS or PVC CPE Membrane Fitting, Clad Flexible Coupling, Stainless Steel Hair Trap
Square shape. It's easier to cut tile to a square drain than to cut, nip and grind it to fit a round one.
Superior Quality at an Affordable Price
Quality The shower channel and Grate is 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel, Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
Flange Body Edge designed for use with any and all type of waterproofing, included and not limited "hot-mop" painted or liquid membranes, Sheet Membrane, Vinyl waterproofing etc..
Length 15 3/4" x 2 3/4" (400mm) Intake sq. in: 12.38
- Pre-Slope Channel
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower - 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall - 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- 2" diameter Central vertical outlet
- Channel width: 2 3/4" (70 mm)
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- Electro polished finish.
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip)
- Stainless steel clad flexible coupling connects outlet to pipe system (optional)
- Optional accessories include plumbing connectors and debris strainer and LED lights
- 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Superior Quality
- Most Durable Finishes Available
- Easily maintained No Special Cleaning
Simple cuts are easily made, and waste little precious time. Royal drains are sized to match standard 1/2", 1", 2”, and 4" tile without cutting. When cutting is needed, cuts are straight saw cuts. No grinding to match a radius. Consider how much easier glass mosaics will be to install.
Superior Quality - Heavy Drain Grate - Minimal Grout Rim - Designer finishes