SealGuard Liquid Waterproofing MembranesFrom: $34.95
Seal Guard Liquid Waterproofing Membranes
Available: Quart, Gallon and 5 GALLON
WaterArmor® is a ready-to-use, 100% acrylic-based, fiber-reinforced and liquid-applied air/water resistive barrier.
SealGuard / WaterArmor® can be use as a crack isolation membrane as well
Ready-Mixed flexible coating that is roll or brush applied directly to approved surfaces to serve as an Waterproofing resistive barrier
- Provides a barrier resistant to air and water
- Excellent tensile bond
- Ready to use
- Type III air barrier
- Easily applied with brush, roller or trowel
For use as an air/weather resistive barrier over cement boards conforming to ASTM C1325.
All sheathing joints, terminations, inside and outside corners must be reinforced with SG-4, SG-6, SG-9 or Util-A-Tape REINFORCING FABRIC
1. Use directly from original container or prepare in a container that is clean and free of foreign substances. DO NOT USE A CONTAINER THAT HAS CONTAINED OR BEEN CLEANED WITH PETROLEUM BASED PRODUCTS.
2. Mix Seal GUARD with a clean, rust free paddle and drill to a homogeneous consistency.
3. Note: DO NOT ADD WATER
4. Additives are not permitted.
5. Clean tools with water immediately after use.
Apply to substrates as listed above in "Uses" section.
Substrate shall be clean, dry and free of release agents, paint or other residue or coatings.
Apply SealGuard reinforcing fabric to all joints, window and door openings shower pan, niche and seat joints being certain to embed in WaterArmor liquid.
Note: It is necessary to pre-wet the synthetic roller pad with water and spin out the excess water.
The pre-wetting only needs to be done once at the start of application. Follow installation instructions for the particular product being installed.
Meet ANSI A118.10 per NTA Testing lab test report TCC012406-20