Raimondi Vertical Cut Wet Tile Saw LEM105$3,900.00
Raimondi Vertical Cut Wet Saw LEM105 - 110 Volt
The vertical cutting wet saw is designed for large tiles and can cut natural stones like marble, granite and porcelain, single and double fired. Suitable also for cutting low thickness porcelain tiles 1/8" - 3/16".
- Raimondi WSLEM105 8" Vertical Tile Saw
- 8" Turbo Rim Diamond Blade for Porcelain
- Two tile lock devices
- Key kit
- Dressing Stone
- Water Basin with Pump
- User and Maintenance Manual
Vertical Wet Saw LEM105 enables a 41 inch rip cut. The machine is automatic gravity fed with adjustable speeds. Lock motor assembly at any height according to tile size. Tile lock devices provided with magnetic attachments can be positioned at will for out-of-plumb cuts. Heavy duty water pump..
- For cutting large tiles. Cuts natural stones (marble, granite, etc..), porcelain, single and double fired.
- Suitable also for cutting low thickness porcelain tiles 1/8" - 3/16" (3-5mm).
- Maximum length of cut 41 3/8" (105 cm).
- Maximum depth of cut 1 3/16" (40mm).
- Minimum depth of cut 1/8" (3mm).
- 110 Volt. motor. Direct drive with 2,800 rpm 1.2 hp
- Automatic gravity feed (adjustable speed).
- Lock motor assembly at any height according to tile dimension.
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Tile lock devices provided with magnetic attachments can be positioned at will for out-of-plumb cuts.
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
- Heavy duty water pump.
- External polypropylene tank capacity 14 Gal for easy cleaning.
- Rust proof: galvanized and coated steel.
- Easy to remove basin for easy cleaning. 50" x 27" x 31"
- Very small dimensions when in transport position.
- 8" Blade, 5/8" Arbor, 41-3/8" Rip-Cut, 29" x 29" Diag-Cut
- Weight 135 lb
MOBILITY Just like it's Italian cousin, the LEM125, both the 105 and 150 can be laid on its back for easy maneuvering on its wheels. Wheel the machine to any location you need to!
MACHINE HEAD The head of the machine contains the motor, blade, power button and brakes. The gravity fed mechanism can be slowed down or sped up using the two little black and white knobs seen in the picture.
PUMP The LEM 105 and 150 are equipped with a Jet pump in a closed system, placed in the basin for clean water to be pumped back up to the blade.
SECURITY LOCK The head of the machine can be locked at the top when not in use. This allows safe maneuvering of the tile before or after cutting.
REMOVABLE BASIN Both the LEM 105 and 150 come with a basin for water collection. Placed under the machine the basin can be removed easily.
EXTENSION One of the LEM accessories is a side extension. Multiple extensions can be used as needed on either side of the machine.