Raimondi SMS Large Bridge Tile Wet Saw SMS 220-260From: $4,400.00
Raimondi SMS Large Bridge Tile Wet Saw
WSMS220 Wet Saw 86-2/3" Rip Cut
WSMS260 Wet Saw 102-1/3" Rip Cut
For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement etc...
Includes for Both models
- Raimondi SMS220/260 Tile Wet Saw Machine 110 V 60 Hz
- 14" Diamond disc for porcelain tiles
- Wheels kit for easy transport
- Equipped with the motor feed system with wheel kit.
- Telescopic legs provided with double safety device and wheels kit
- Key and Wrench kit
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 10 Gal
- Dressing Stone
|Specifications||SMS 220||SMS 260|
|Max Length of Cut||86 2/3"||102 1/3"|
|Diagonal Cut||61" x 61"||71" x 71"|
|Overall Size||106" x 33 1/2" x h 33 1/2"||122" x 29 1/2" x h 53"|
|Max depth of cut||3 1/2" in single pass; 4" in double pass||3 1/2" in single pass; 5" in double pass|
|Weight||264.6 lb||438.7 lb|
Equipped with side bench with adjustable square which allow to maintain a perfect parallelism between the tile and the cutting line, fundamental when performing the jolly/ 45° cut and useful, as well, for 90° standard cuts.
Feature for all Models;
- Diamond blade max Ø 14"; min Ø 12".
- Plunge cut and adjustable cutting depth.
- Water jet near to the cutting point for an optimal cooling.
- Heavy duty water pump and jet nozzles provide superior blade cooling.
- Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
- Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
- Sliding motor assembly with galvanized steel housing provided with 4 pulleys (double internal bearings each).
- Pulleys are easy to re-adjust (tighten): avoid play and confer long lasting precision of cut.
- Tilting movement (0-47°) for 45° angle cut (jolly).
- Wide range of accessories available.
WHEEL - Wheel system already included on the machine for better maneuvering of the motor head across the entire length of the machine
BASIN - Plastic water basin under work area for collecting water and/or debris. The basin can be removed from the smaller side of the machine, just by pulling it out like a tray. Capacity of 10 gallon.
TELESCOPIC LEGS - SMS 220/260 legs, made of aluminum, are telescopic making it easier to move around the job site. The wheels make that task much easier.
LOCKING - When the legs are set in their upright position, the metal lip (seen in the picture) provides extra security in holding the legs in place.
BLADE - Cutting head with blade equipped with brushes on each side to keep the area clean of debris.
BENCH - Side extension bench with square for WSMS220, for maximum precision cuts, ideal for 45° angle cut/mitering. (Include with SMS260 only)
TRANSPORT - Just like our GLADIATOR machines, the ZIPPERS are equipped with telescopic legs with a couple of wheels for easy maneuvering and transportation around the job site.
45° TILT - Tilting movement for 45° angle cut on jolly (0°-47°)
MATERIALS - Cast and extruded aluminum framework
For shipping cost please Contact us.