Raimondi KOMPASS (KOMP 50) Device to Perform Circular Cuts$195.00
Raimondi KOMPASS (KOMP 50) Device to Perform Circular Cuts
Device to perform large diameter circular cuts on large format tiles using the score and snap system.
The Komp 50 performs circular cuts, both centered and off-centered. Depending on suction cup placement, a number of circular and semi-circular cuts of all sized can be achieved. (LTKOMP50)
It is possible to perform centered, and off centered holes, in relation to the position of the suction cup which holds the KOMPASS to the slab.
- Centered holds dimension: min. Ø 8 5/8", max. Ø 39 3/8”.
- Off-centered hole dimension: min. Ø 12 5/8", max. 39 3/8".
- Diamond scoring wheel Ø 16 mm with pin and bearings.
- Metric/imperial ruler with pointer showing hole diameter.
- Light and easy to transport.
- To complete the processing of the hole is almost always necessary to perform slicing with an angle grinder and removing the cloves afterward.
- It is possible to perform a full circular hole, a semicircular hole, and ¼ of circle, rounding the corner of the slab.