Raimondi Gladiator Advance Bridge Wet SawFrom: $2,750.00
Raimondi Gladiator Advance Bridge Wet Saw
Gladiator 85 (Pikus 85 ADV) Wet Saw 33-1/2" Rip Cut
Gladiator 105 (Pikus 105 ADV) Wet Saw 41-3/8" Rip Cut
Gladiator 130 (Pikus 130 ADV) Wet Saw 51-1/8" Rip Cut
For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc.…
Includes for all models
- Raimondi Gladiator Tile Wet Saw Machine 110 V 60 Hz
- 10" Diamond Blade for Porcelain
- Easy transport. Telescopic legs can be retracted and two wheels can be used to move the machine around the job site.
- Key kit and Wrench
- Dressing Stone
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity 10 Gal
- User and Maintenance Manual
|Specifications||WSGLA85 (Pikus 85 ADV)||WSGLA105 (Pikus 105 ADV)||WSGLA130 (Pikus 130 ADV)|
|Maximum Length of Cut||33 1/2"||41 3/8"||51 1/8"|
|Maximum Thickness of Cut||3 1/8" in single pass 6" in double pass||3 1/8" in single pass 6" in double pass||3 1/8" in single pass 6" in double pass|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||Ø 10", smallest blade diameter Ø 9"||Ø 10", smallest blade diameter Ø 9"||Ø 10", smallest blade diameter Ø 9"|
|Diagonal Cut||23 5/8" x 23 5/8"||29 1/2" x 29 1/2"||35 3/8" x 35 3/8"|
|Overall Size||50" x 27" x h 31"||57" x 27" x h 31"||68" x 27" x h 31"|
|Weight||132 lb||141 lb||172 lb|
Feature for all Models;
- Adjustable cutting depth.
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity. Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 ÷ 1. Drive belt type poly V.
- Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity (10 Gal).
- Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles (front or rear mounted) provide superior blade cooling.
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double bearings). Extruded aluminum rail.
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
- Telescopic legs provided with double safety device to prevent collapsing.
- Floating blade guard remains in contact with tile to provide extra safety during operation.
- Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
EASY - Easy transport of all GLADIATOR machines. Telescopic legs can be retracted and two wheels can be used to move the machine around the job site.
CLEANING - Removal of work area tray for easy cleaning of the tray themselves and any large particles.
BASIN - Plastic basin on GLADIATOR machines can be removed from underneath without removing the aluminum trays. The basin slides out from the side for easy cleaning.
SQUARE - All GLADIATORS come with a square for 90° and 45° cuts.
SMOOTH PLUNGE - GLADIATORS perform smooth plunge cuts due to their four adjustable pulley system that run on extruded aluminum rail. Seen in the photo for a better, easier, and smoother pass. The image also shows on of our accessories, the tile holder!
PRECISION - Precise extension side square, seen here mounted onto the GLADIATOR 105, can be used on all GLADIATORS and ZIPPERS.
ROLLER BENCH - WSBROLL seen here being used with the GLADIATOR 105. This versatile side bench can be used with all Wet Saws or by itself.
EXTENSION - Extensions seen here mounted on each side of the GLADIATOR 105.