You May Also Like
Raimondi Device for circular shaping - LTMOTOKOMPAS$770.00
Raimondi Device for circular shaping - LTMOTOKOMPAS
MOTOKOMPASS is a device designed to create rounded or with rounded corner furnishing elements.
Includes cutting-off plier for 3-6 mm thickness tiles.
- Possible diameters to perform: Minimum 12" (30cm) to maximum 40" (100cm) diameter.
- It is possible to perform both half/bullnose and 45° miter (jolly) profiles.
- Half/bullnose profiles can be performed on slabs and tiles with a thickness from 14/" (5mm) - 1/2" (12 mm).. Available radius: 6 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm.
- 45° bevel (jolly) profiles can be performed on slabs and tiles with a thickness from 3 to 12 mm.
- For finishing/polishing the shaped edges, it is recommended to use an angle grinder freehand (max 1400 rpm) with diamond pads.
- It can be either used dry (with a dust extractor) or with water (with kit for wet cut art.433PWW A).
- Suitable with almost all angle grinders with power between 600-1100W.
- Available for grinders with M14 arbor attachment (Art. 433KOMOHR) and for angle grinders with 5/8“ – 11 arbor attachment (Art. 433KOMOHUS).
- Equipped with: “RV 175” vacuum pump suction cup with vacuum gauge for use on textured surfaces (special references on the suction cup are available in order to correctly position the suction cup in relation to the work to be performed), scoring device with diamond wheel Ø 16mm, housing unit for angle grinder for shaping edges, cutting-off plier for snap after the scoring cut, use and maintenance manual.
- Device to create circular cut-outs or rounded corners.
- Score the tile and/or finish the circular edge.
- Scores tile just like the LTKOMP50.
- Use proper GFCI protection around water.
Angle grinder and diamond tools are not included: they have to be purchased separately.
includes cutting-off pliers for 3-6 mm thickness tiles.)