Promessa Series Toilet Paper Holders - TraditionalFrom: $112.16
Promessa Series - Toilet Tissue Holder (Traditional) with PermaTile Installation Kit
Dimensions 6 1/4" x 2 15/16"
Toilet Tissue Holder Installation Kit Include:
2 - Round fastener Stamping with 1 welded stud
1 - Stabilizing Bracket with label (Rough-in Component, Used only during fastener installation)
2 - Thumbscrew (Rough-in Component, Used only during fastener installation)
1 - Paper Holder
2 - Anti-rotation Screw Sleeve 2-13/16" x 11/16"
2 - Machine Screw 8-32 x 5/8"
2 - Traditional Cap 11/16"
One of the largest corner soap baskets ever produced, simply because of our unique mortar based, PermaTile™ Fastening System. Corner soap baskets of this size and quality are rare because of the limitations associated with traditional penetrating wall anchoring systems. Our extra Deep Corner is a toiletries workhorse that marries beauty with functionality. Designed to help organization all your body care products, even those purchase in large containers. Promessa™ Series Baskets offer a complete shelving solution for tiled showers. Not only extraordinary strong, this system was designed exclusively for tile professionals. Constructed from solid brass our premium finishes come with a 5 year warranty. TileWare's eclectic baskets will fit a broad style palette and will work with any tile motif and pattern. By combining style, function and an inventive fastener technology these products will provide a lifetime of style and service.
FlooringSupplyShop.com is pleased to introduce an installation system designed and engineered specifically for tile mechanics from Tileware.
Traditional hardware installation requires drilling, compromising tile installations. Now, with the PermaTile™ System, tile mechanics have a clear advantage: a simple installation system that adds value to the tile professional
PermaTile™ Fasteners The first non-penetrating, non-intrusive tile fastening system This high quality, stainless steel fastening component will attach with unprecedented strength to wall surfaces with latex modified mortar. This system provides a solution that is simple and measurably strong. PermaTile™ Systems will end unnecessary damages resulting from drilling finished tile work.
- Will not violate waterproofing, plumbing or wiring no more drilling
- Mortar-based fastening system
- Non-corrosive stainless steel fastener
- Over 10X the strength of standard fastener
- Tested by TCNA (Tile Council of North America) Designed specifically for tile applications by tile installers
- Will work with all standard tile products and thicknesses
- Designed specifically for tile professionals
- Encourages quick turnaround where shelving is required
- Eliminates failures resulting from drilling into completed tile work - such as puncturing waterproofing, tile breakage, plumbing and wiring intrusions
- Eliminates the need for wood blocking behind the wall
- Installation can occur within the body of a tile or a grout joint
- Basket mounting can occur immediately after grouting - no special trips
- Learn how to install in minutes
- No special tools required