Promessa Series Toilet Paper Holders - TraditionalFrom: $123.38
Promessa Series - Toilet Tissue Holder (Traditional) with PermaTile Installation Kit
Dimensions 6 1/4" x 2 15/16"
Toilet Tissue Holder Installation Kit Include:
2 - Round fastener Stamping with 1 welded stud
1 - Stabilizing Bracket with label (Rough-in Component, Used only during fastener installation)
2 - Thumbscrew (Rough-in Component, Used only during fastener installation)
1 - Paper Holder
2 - Anti-rotation Screw Sleeve 2-13/16" x 11/16"
2 - Machine Screw 8-32 x 5/8"
2 - Traditional Cap 11/16"
Mounting failures and compromised waterproofing are now things of the past. TileWare Products introduces our watermark innovation, the PermaTile™ Rough-In Anchoring System: the only non-penetrating, non-intrusive mortar-based anchoring technology that protects waterproofed tile construction systems. Our patented technology combines tile-substrates, thin-set "cement" adhesive, tile and our specially-configured stainless steel anchors into a single monolithic structure... like rebar in cement. TileWare's welded anchoring assemblies transfer the mechanical load across multiple adhesive points, instead of a single penetrating drill point. Our blended system becomes one with the wall tile, holding 1175 lbs behind the tile.
PermaTile™ Fasteners The first non-penetrating, non-intrusive tile fastening system This high quality, stainless steel fastening component will attach with unprecedented strength to wall surfaces with latex modified mortar. This system provides a solution that is simple and measurably strong. PermaTile™ Systems will end unnecessary damages resulting from drilling finished tile work.
FlooringSupplyShop.com is pleased to introduce an installation system designed and engineered specifically for tile mechanics from Tileware.
Traditional hardware installation requires drilling, compromising tile installations. Now, with the PermaTile™ System, tile mechanics have a clear advantage: a simple installation system that adds value to the tile professional
- Easy installation
- No special tools required
- Will not violate waterproofing, plumbing or wiring no more drilling
- Will work with all standard tile products and thicknesses
- Mortar-based fastening system
- Non-corrosive stainless steel fastener
- Over 10X the strength of standard fastener
- Tested by TCNA (Tile Council of North America) Designed specifically for tile applications by tile installers
- Designed specifically for tile professionals
- Encourages quick turnaround where shelving is required
- Eliminates failures resulting from drilling into completed tile work - such as puncturing waterproofing, tile breakage, plumbing and wiring intrusions
- Eliminates the need for wood blocking behind the wall
- Installation can occur within the body of a tile or a grout joint
- Learn how to install in minutes