Promessa Deep Corner Soap BasketFrom: $120.56
Promessa Deep Corner Soap Basket
Dimensions 7 3/4" length x 4 7/8" width x 2 1/4" depth
Available colors Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Matte Black and Brushed Gold
Solid brass basket, brazed construction
PermaTile Installation Kit Include:
Includes (1) ready to install, stainless steel, PermaTile fastener
Includes (2) solid brass standard ferrules for tile thicknesses over 1/4"
Includes (2) solid brass thin-wall ferrules for tile thicknesses under 1/4"
Includes (2) 8-32, stainless steel, phillips-head screws
Includes (2) decorative plugs
Shower Organization Ideas in Thinset and Tile Watch a set of pictures with some great ideas for your shower
FlooringSupplyShop.com is pleased to introduce an installation system designed and engineered specifically for tile mechanics from Tileware.
Traditional corner soap basket installation requires drilling, compromising tile installations. Now, with the PermaTile™ System, tile mechanics have a clear advantage: a simple installation system that adds value to the tile professional
PermaTile™ Fasteners The first non-penetrating, non-intrusive tile fastening system This high quality, stainless steel fastening component will attach with unprecedented strength to wall surfaces with latex modified mortar. This system provides a solution that is simple and measurably strong. PermaTile™ Systems will end unnecessary damages resulting from drilling finished tile work.
- Will not violate waterproofing, plumbing or wiring no more drilling
- Mortar-based fastening system
- Non-corrosive stainless steel fastener
- Over 10X the strength of standard fastener
- Tested by TCNA (Tile Council of North America) Designed specifically for tile applications by tile installers
- Will work with all standard tile products and thicknesses
- Designed specifically for tile professionals
- Encourages quick turnaround where shelving is required
- Eliminates failures resulting from drilling into completed tile work - such as puncturing waterproofing, tile breakage, plumbing and wiring intrusions
- Eliminates the need for wood blocking behind the wall
- Installation can occur within the body of a tile or a grout joint
- Basket mounting can occur immediately after grouting - no special trips
- Learn how to install in minutes
- No special tools required