Plastic PIPE PULLER for 1 to 3 inch Plastic Pipe$29.90
Ebbe Plastic PIPE PULLER for 1.5in, 2in, 3in Plastic Pipe
Ebbe Plastic Pipe Puller is a new tool used to connect your drain body to your waste pipe that is loose under your subfloor.
- Ebbe Pipe Puller is a new tool used to connect your drain to a pipe that is loose under your subfloor.
- This simple tool gives you confidence to make a watertight connection.
- The ebbe Plastic Pipe Puller connects drains, toilet flanges, etc. to unsupported, hard‐to‐reach plastic piping.
- Convenient Storage: The flanges are stored on the shaft when not in use. (see pic)
How to Use
INSERT PULLER INTO PIPE
• Insert puller into pipe at an angle
• Straighten the puller in‐line with the pipe so it “grips” the internal surface
Note: Puller plate should be approximately 2″ or more below the top of the pipe
Connect Pipe to Fixture
• Apply pipe cement to fixture and pipe
• Slide fixture over the puller and onto the pipe
• Seat the fixture and pipe together by pulling them in opposite directions
• Hold until set
• Angle puller to remove
Sturdy Construction made from galvanized steel