Pilbara Habitat Ceramic Tile - Shark Skin 3 x 12$14.95
Pilbara Habitat Ceramic Tile - Shark Skin 3 x 12
Combining rustic with a pop of color, grays, blues and purples may change your mind about the possibilities. These tiles are created with ink jet printed technology, giving each tile its own unique look.
Price per sq, ft.
Piece Size: 3" x 12"
Color: Shark Skin
Backing: Loose Pieces
- The tiles are blended in the boxes however, due to the variation of color in these tiles, it is best to blend on the job before final installaton.
- Specific colors ranges cannot be hand selected as boxes are pre mixed and this is the way we have intended the product to look.
- You can cut this product with a regular stone blade. No sealing required.
- The color "Shark Skin" has multiple faces of printed imagery. These tiles will come mixed in the boxes.
- The variation and blending of this product are the way we have intended them to look.
- We will not be able to hand select specific tiles, as it will effect the beauty of the range.
- The colors may slightly very from batch to batch and sheet to sheet.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.