Mosaic Brick Series Handmade Porcelain Tile - Multi Blue$26.00
Mosaic Brick Pattern Handmade Porcelain Tile - Multi Blue
Swimming Pool and Wet area Tiles
Price per Sheet (0.96 sq ft)
Material: Handmade Porcelain
Sheet Size: 11.75" x 11.75"
Sq Ft Per Piece: 0.96
Approximate Piece Size: 2" x 1"
- Brighten up your pool or shower with this series of Handmade Porcelain mosaics.
- Pool rated and acceptable for use on shower walls.
- Use for Pools, Pool Liners, Interior Dry, Shower Walls, Shower Floors, Walls, Interior Floors
Always refer to the TCNA and or the ANSI publications for specific installation standards, always use an accredited licensed contractor experienced in the art of installing mosaic products.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.
Setting Materials & Methods:
Setting material requirements will vary dependent upon the type of mosaic product being installed and the nature of the substrate.
- Advice on the appropriate setting materials should be sought from your tile and stone dealer at the time of purchase.
- Only use setting materials that meet or exceed TCNA guidelines
- Only use an accredited licensed contractor experienced in the art of installing mosaic products.
- Setting methods must conform to the TCNA guidelines.
Note: Grout Selection:
The use of sanded and some premixed urethane micro glass bead enhanced grouts may cause damage to scratch sensitive surfaces. Always check with your Stone and Tile Dealer, Setting Contractor or Grout Manufacturer before selecting the grout type. Maniscalco is not responsible for any damage to the tile surface due to incorrect grout selection or incorrect grouting procedures.
Colors may vary from picture, Product may have chips, pitting and other characteristics, Pictures are only an indication of color, texture and finish