Modern Stones Shine & Seal SealerFrom: $17.99
Modern Stones Shine & Seal Enhancer Sealer
Water Base - Gloss
Available: Gallon, Quart, 5 gal
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Shine & Seal is a water based topical sealer designed to provide gloss, clarity and color enhancement. Its unique blend of acrylic polymers offers advanced U.V. resistance and protection from the harshest types of stains.
Coverage depends on porosity of substrate and desired level of shine.
Slate, Saltillo, Terra Cotta, Sandstone, Quartzite, Concrete/Masonry, Tumbled Marble
Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.
VOC: 65 g/l
• No Gloss • Enhancer Sealer • Solvent Based
- Unsurpassed Water & Oil Resistance
- U.V. resistant formula
- Glossy Finish
- No Unpleasant Odor (very low odor)
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Apply
- Long Lasting
- Resists Mildew
- VOC Compliant
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes or coatings.
2. Apply Shine & Seal with a mop, natural fiber brush, sponge, paint pad applicator or low pressure sprayer. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage.
* Note: For an even finish avoid puddling. Multiple thin coats are better than one thick coat.
3. To increase gloss, apply multiple coats. Allow 30 minutes drying time between applications.
4. After final coat, allow to dry for 6 hours prior to surface traffic. Full cure is achieved within 48 hours.
5. Clean tools with water.
Covers Approximately 200 to 1000 sq. ft per gallon. (Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, fame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.