You May Also Like
Modern Stones Scorch Fast Acting StripperFrom: $17.80
Modern Stones Scorch Fast Acting Stripper
Multi-use Sealer and Coating Remover
Available: Gallon, Quart, 5 gal - Concentrated
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Scorch is a high performing, multi-use sealer and coating remover. Scorch’s unique formula utilizes a blend of proprietary additives which provide fast and effective results. This aggressive stripper will remove most acrylic, urethane, and synthetic finishes as well as adhesives, paints and grout haze. Scorch will produce very little foam and does not require to be neutralized after application
Tile & Grout, Unpolished Natural Stone, Concrete/Masonry, Travertine
1. Ensure surface is clean.
2. Test in an inconspicuous area to ensure desired results. For thicker coatings, more than one application may be necessary.
3. Dilute Scorch depending on stripping needs
* Light stripping: 1 part to 15 parts water.
* Medium stripping: 1 part to 3 parts water.
* Heavy stripping: Use at full strength.
4. Apply liberally to area.
5. With a sponge or scrub brush, apply in workable areas of 50 sq. ft. or less. Allow to dwell up to 1 hour without drying on heavier finishes.
* Note: Do not allow stripper to dry on surface. Wet with water if drying occurs.
6. Agitate surface with a nylon scrub brush or pad after testing a small area rst to make sure that brush or pad will not scratch stone.
7. Wipe up residual coating with clean, dry clothes or extract using wet/dry vacuum or extractor.
8. Rinse surface thoroughly with water.
Covers Approximately 100 to 250 sq. ft per gallon. (Depending on type and thickness of coating)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, flame or other sources of ignition
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.