Modern Stones Max Guard Water BaseFrom: $29.95
Modern Stones Max Guard Water Base
Available: Gallon, Quart, Pint, 5 gal
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Max Guard (Clear Guard) is a premium water based, natural look sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection and excellent oil and water repellency to a variety of substrates with little or no change in appearance. It allows for moisture vapor transmission and may also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Greatly reduces cleaning maintenance.
Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Concrete/Masonry, Saltillo, Clay Tile, Stucco, Terrazzo, Grout
VOC: 82 g/l
A water-based sealer formulated to provide maximum protection and excellent oil and water repellency with very low odor
Modern Stone’s Max Guard (Clear Guard) is a premium low odor, water based, natural look sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection and excellent oil and water repellency to a variety of substrates with little or no change in appearance. It allows for moisture vapor transmission and may also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Greatly reduces cleaning maintenance.
Use on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, concrete/masonry, saltillo tile, clay tile, stucco, terrazzo, and grout. Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.• No Gloss • Penetrating Sealer • Water Based
- Unsurpassed Water & Oil Resistance
- No Unpleasant Odor (very low odor)
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Apply
- Long Lasting
- Resists Mildew
- VOC Compliant
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes or coatings.
2. Apply Clear Guard liberally using a paint pad, roller, brush, lamb’s wool applicator or low-pressure chemical sprayer. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage and maximum penetration. *Note: Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface. For denser substrates, a lighter application may be recommended in order to avoid excess product left on surface.
3. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 20 minutes, or until it begins to dry on surface. Remove excess with cotton bonnet pad or clean towels, until surface is completely dry.
4. Apply a second coat if necessary 30 minutes after initial application.
5. Buff surface for even luster.
6. Cure time: Ready for foot traffic in 2 hours. Fully cures in 24-48 hours.
7. Clean tools with water
Covers Approximately 200 to 1500 sq. ft per gallon. (Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, fame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.