Glaze n Seal Acrylic Grout Sealer - Quart$22.95
Glaze n Seal Acrylic Grout Sealer - Quart
Stain Resistant - Water Repellent Acrylic Grout Sealer
A long lasting clear water based acrylic grout sealer designed to repel water and stains on cement base grouts and mortars. Protects against all organic stains including cooking oil, grease and beverages. It is LEED eligible.
Medium gloss / film forming
- Water base
- Use on colored or plain cement based mortars.
- Use Indoors or outdoors.
- Use on any grout where there is a concern about stains or water penetration.
- Use on any grout surface where sanitation and dirt rejection is important.
- Use anywhere that other grout sealers have failed (after complete removal of failed sealer).
- Safe in food preperation areas
- Can seal day after grouting
Grout must be completely free of grease, oils, food stains, mildew and efflorescense. Also, remove all cleaning residue. Do not apply this sealer over acid cleaned surfaces without neutralizing first, or over silicone sealers. Ask your dealer about recommended cleaning products.
• Grout wipes clean as easily as the tile.
• Best stain resistance of any water based grout sealer.
• Safe to use in cooking, eating, and food preparation areas.
• Shower and bathroom cleaning become a breeze.
• Makes every tile surface a sanitary surface.
• Stands up to ammoniated household cleaners.
STORAGE: Do not allow to freeze.
- WATER REPELLENT
- LONG LASTING
- REPELS STAINING
- CLEANS UP WITH WATER
Prior to application, apply sealer to a small test area to verify sealer penetration and satisfaction of appearance. May affect color of grout slightly. Do not apply over silicone sealed grouts. On freshly grouted areas, wait 24 hours before applying sealer. Allow fresh grout to cure before applying any additional coats of sealer. Apply one light coat directly to grout joint with a small brush or sponge brush. Avoid overlapping on tile and puddling on grout. Use a clean, damp sponge every few minutes to wipe excess sealer from tile face. Do not allow to dry on tile. Two or more coats may be necessary in food preparation areas or on very porous grout. Dry 1-4 hours between coats. Wait 24 hours before using sealed area.
TUKON HARDNESS - +5.9
GLASS TRANSITION RATE - 33.8C
DENSITY - 8.56 pounds per gallon
APPEARANCE Milky White - Dries Clear
DRY TIME - 1 to 4 hours
CURE TIME - 3 to 5 days
DO NOT MIX or combine with any other chemical or detergent as harmful fumes may result.
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!