Crackle Glass Porcelain and Glass Arabesque - Burano Lace$22.00
Crackle Glass Porcelain and Glass Arabesque
Crackle glass offers a rustic look that can hold up to the most modern designs. This new series is beautifully composed of five pleasing colors and two stylish shapes. Replacing old with new, we have increased durability and technical standards to provide a lasting product. Being lighter, stronger and more cost effective, paired with elegant colors and shapes, we hope to see these items in your home for years to come.
This new series captures the benefits of an eco friendly product in a new, design worthy format
Sealing is required.
Material: Porcelain & Glass
Piece Size: 11 1/2" x 9 1/2"
Individual Size: 2" x 2"
Sq Ft Per Piece: 0.76
Colors: Burano Lace
- Use for Interior residential walls, Interior residential floors, Interior commercial, Backsplashes, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Fireplace surrounding, Exterior Wall
- Notes Terrazzo is an artisanal product; for this reason, there may be slight shades that are not considered a defect of the material but a characteristic.
Always refer to the TCNA and or the ANSI publications for specific installation standards, always use an accredited licensed contractor experienced in the art of installing mosaic products.
• Sealing is required. We recommend a water-based water repellent treatment on all products. The sealer must be suitable for natural stone, and we suggest applying it before and after grouting.
• We recommend traditional cementitious grouts, but modern two-component epoxies can also be used by carefully following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.
Setting Materials & Methods:
Setting material requirements will vary dependent upon the type of mosaic product being installed and the nature of the substrate.
- Advice on the appropriate setting materials should be sought from your tile and stone dealer at the time of purchase.
- Only use setting materials that meet or exceed TCNA guidelines
- Only use an accredited licensed contractor experienced in the art of installing mosaic products.
- Setting methods must conform to the TCNA guidelines.
Note: Grout Selection:
The use of sanded and some premixed urethane micro glass bead enhanced grouts may cause damage to scratch sensitive surfaces. Always check with your Stone and Tile Dealer, Setting Contractor or Grout Manufacturer before selecting the grout type. Maniscalco is not responsible for any damage to the tile surface due to incorrect grout selection or incorrect grouting procedures.
Colors may vary from picture, Product may have chips, pitting and other characteristics, Pictures are only an indication of color, texture and finish