Chameleon Tile Vent Registers 4 x 8From: $126.56 $99.76
Chameleon Tile Floor Vent Registers 4" x 8"
Available 5/16" (3/8) and 1/2" Thickness
Chameleon vents stand out by blending in.
Fill it with pieces of your flooring material and create a perfect match.
Create a flush-mount matching register for tile and stone floors.
Integrate job site tile or stone flooring material with an engineering strength, aluminum frame.
Chameleon vents offer significant structural strength without having to sacrifice style for function.
Three Easy steps and you done.
Within minutes, experienced floor installers or handy homeowners can easily cut pieces of flooring material to fit within the Chameleon's channels.
- 1. Start with our aluminum floor vent register and your floor material
- 2. Cut flooring pieces: use a ceramic wet saw for ceramic and stone, and a power saw for hardwood floors, Secure pieces into register channels with clear silicone adhesive
- 3. Install register in floor and enjoy your beautiful, integrated floor vent.
Practical and Attractive
Flush-mounted Chameleons are a major improvement over standard heat vent covers. With their exceptional durability, they integrate with your hard-surface flooring for a perfect match. Chameleons come in all standard vent sizes and can be ordered in custom sizes.
Use a Chameleon Tile & Stone register for ceramic or porcelain tile and with natural stone such as marble, granite and slate. These floor grates also can be used with concrete, cork, hardwood or bamboo. Chameleons can be mounted on a tile or stone wall as an attractive air return grille. For laminate flooring, choose the Chameleon Laminate Register.
Built To Last
Chameleon Floor Vent Registers are made in the USA of aircraft-grade aluminum and engineered to stand up to heavy foot traffic.
Chameleon Floor Vent Registers can be used with
- Ceramic or Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone such as Marble, Granite and Slate
- Laminate Flooring
Made in the U.S.A