Ceramic Tile Symmetry Series Scooped Rhombus - Concrete$23.95
Ceramic Tile Symmetry Series Scooped Rhombus - Concrete
Scooped Rhombus is a concave shape featuring curved and straight lines which create subtle, tranquil light diffusion over the surface.
Price per sq, ft.
Piece Size: 6" x 10"
Per Box: 5.48 Square Feet
Pcs Per Box: 26
This product is made of white body ceramic and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications.
- Always cut with the finished side down.
- When cutting, feed the product very slowly to avoid grabbing.
- Do not cover or protect the surface with adhesive tape of any kind.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.
Note: The colors may slightly very from batch to batch and sheet to sheet.