Ceramic Groove Tile Series Bullnose - Stone$13.95
Ceramic Groove Tile Series Bullnose - Stone
Bullnose for finishing your tile job. Made with waterfall glaze technology to match the Groove tiles
Price per Piece
Material: White Body Ceramic
Piece Size: 3/4" x 12"
- The tiles are blended in the boxes however, due to the variation of color in these tiles, it is best to blend on the job before final installaton.
- Specific colors ranges cannot be hand selected as boxes are pre mixed and this is the way we have intended the product to look.
- You can cut this product with a regular stone blade. No sealing required.
- The color "Shark Skin" has multiple faces of printed imagery. These tiles will come mixed in the boxes.
- The variation and blending of this product are the way we have intended them to look.
- We will not be able to hand select specific tiles, as it will effect the beauty of the range.
- The colors may slightly very from batch to batch and sheet to sheet.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8" away from any naked flame.