ATR Tile Leveling System 10mm Hexagon Socket2 reviews $4.95
ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System 10mm Hexagon Socket
10mm double hexagon metric socket
1 free socket are included with any order of kits or Spindle, the are provide 1 per customer
For the advanced professional a simple socket and cordless drill may be used to remove and install spindles.
How to Use
1. We recommend using a cordless drill with voltage no greater than 10.8 volts and its clutch mechanism set to low to prevent any over tightening or potential stripping of thread on your spacing plate.
2. We recommend testing your clutch by tightening a spindle that is attached to a spacing plate and has been placed in between a couple of tiles with no adhesive. Adjust the clutch mechanism of the drill accordingly.
Advantages of the ATR Tile Leveling
- No Tools (GUN) needed! No need for expensive hand tools.
- Simple and quick to lay with only 2 elements: Spacer & Spindle.
- The only system that removed without the use of a force
- Only System that leave clean grout line (no risk of spacers not break all the way)
- Cross Spacers (+) Shape allow for 2/3 of saving
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- All-in-one grout spacing and tile alignment system
- Stress free installation
- Professional finishes every time
- Very simple and easy to use
- Saves time
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Re-usable spindle
- Australian design and Australian made
How to use 3 Easy steps
1. Spread thinset install tile
2. Screw spindle into spacing plate, Slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush.
* Remove Re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry.