ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System Pro Spindles 100
100 Re-Usable Pre-Assemble Spindles 18mm
Apex Coverage Area - 100 sq ft compare at 25 sq ft with other leveling system
NEW Spindles Design are now available
The new spindle features a new screw element with a larger head and grip element,4 segment viewing windows for easier viewing access and much more robust which means you will get more uses and will save you long term expenses
Tiling made easy with the ATR Tile Leveling
You only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles NOT 4 Clips like every other Leveling System
While every other system require 360 units for 100 pieces of tile ATR require only 117
Very easy to learn and use at any skill levelAdvantages of the ATR Tile Leveling
- No Tools (GUN) needed! No need for expensive hand tools.
- Simple and quick to lay with only 2 elements: Spacer & Spindle.
- The only system that removed without the use of a force
- Only System that leave clean grout line (no risk of spacers not break all the way)
- Cross Spacers (+) Shape allow for 2/3 of saving
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- All-in-one grout spacing and tile alignment system
- Stress free installation
- Professional finishes every time
- Very simple and easy to use
- Saves time
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Re-usable spindle
- Australian design and Australian made
Example of the different between ATR to other leveling system
100 pieces of tile project ATR use total of 117 spacers with approximately cost of $29.99 compare to any other leveling system 376 spacers with cost of $44.00
About 33% saving in money of spacers and over 66% time saving in Labor of saving on installing additional 259 pieces
How to use 3 Easy steps
1. Spread thinset install tile
2. Screw spindle into spacing plate, Slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush.
* Remove Re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry.