PreFormed shower Curb
Tile Ready Components
PreFormed Curb components are simple, fast and easy to install. Whether your job calls for PVC pan liners or hot-tarred and leaded-in waterproof membranes, PreFormed Curb components are a perfect fit.
It is easy to achieve watertight and durable curbs with PreFormed Curbs.
Time savings equate to cost savings.
A professional finish can be achieved every time. Pre-slope is required under all shower pans.
PreFormed Curbs are manufactured to allow for this industry standard. Professional…..
Waterproof – never rots or degrades
Excellent for cut-to-fit site applications
Time saving… Waterproof… Worry Free. The difference is CLEAR.
1. Install PreFormed 102 slope taper boards. (See PreFormed 102 Slope instructions)
2. Install waterproof membrane or shower pan liner, over curb superstructure, waterproofing the shower floor.
3. Cut the PreFormed 202 curb to opening dimensions.
4. Coat inside of curb with thinset mortar and place over pan liner.
5. Make sure curb rests completely on superstructure with thinset coating to provide a leveling and/or supporting plane.
6. After curb is leveled, place nail/washer fasteners only through outside apron of curb. Do not nail on the inside surface of the curb.
7. Seal with a Latex Polymer Liquid Waterproof Membrane at all wall and pan liner interfaces.
8. Install tile.
PreFormed 201 Curb (Standard Dimensions)
36″ – 48” – 96” and cut to order
Interior Dimension :
Top 3 1/2″
Wall A – 4 1/4″ Wall B -3 3/4″
Exterior Dimension :
Top 4 5/8″
Wall A – 4 3/4″ Wall B – 4 3/8″
PreFormed Tile Ready – Product Line Warranty
Fin Pan, Inc. warrants for a period of thirty five (35) years that PreFormed Tile Ready products meet or exceed applicable manufacturing standards in force at the time of manufacture. Fin Pan will, at its option, repair or replace any product which proves defective due to manufacturing. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AGREEMENT. THE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND FIN PAN SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR FURTHER LOSS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO THE BUILDING IN WHICH THE COMPONENTS ARE SITUATED, DAMAGE TO THE CONTENTS THEREOF, OR TO ANY OTHER PROPERTY OR PERSONS. This warranty shall apply only if the product is used strictly according to applicable specifications, and/or instructions provided by Fin Pan for its use. Fin Pan shall not be liable otherwise.
Preformed Ready to Tile Product links
PreFormed Ready to Tile Shower Pan – ProPan Shower Pans – PreFormed Slope – PreFormed Niches – PreFormed Shower Seats – PreFormed Curb – ProPanel Lightweight Insulated Backer Board MSDS
The post PreFormed Ready to Tile shower Curb first appeared on Flooring Supply Shop Blog.
One thought on “PreFormed Ready to Tile shower Curb”
Maybe I’m just having trouble navigating this site on my phone. I can’t find a definition for “Wall A” & “Wall B”. I just need to know how thick the curb is at its widest.
I still believe that you should have affiliate links for the products that meet your standards for excellence.
Thank you!! You have given me much to think about.