Free 8 hours training class event
Cheetah Pads Are Being Hailed As
“The Most Important Breakthrough For Stone Restoration In 20 Years”
Hurry, Act Now! Space is extremely limited! Offer expires SEPTEMBER 16th 2011!!
It’s a No-Brainier!
GET ONE FULL-DAY OF HANDS-ON STONE RESTORATION TRAINING
Simply buy one set of 17″ or 20″ Cheetah Pads and we will spend 8 hours teaching you how to MAXIMIZE RESULTS AND PRODUCTIVITY by utilizing the fastest, most innovative, eco-friendly stone restoration system on the planet!
Get all the tips first hand from the inventor and mad-scientist himself, Dana Kothrade! Learn how to save time, save money, and go green! No boring power-points and lengthy classroom lectures!
Hurry, Act Now! Space is extremely limited, offer expires September 2nd!! Free training class event to be held on SEPTEMBER 16th!!!
FREE Training Manual!
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Cheetah Pads:
1. Cheetah Pads can reduce your labor costs by as much as 70%
2. Lower your material cost by up to 75% using Cheetah pads and water only! No expensive diamond disks or crystallizers ever needed!
3. 100% eco-friendly! With the Cheetah Pads you never have to worry about using any harsh chemicals around children, pets, and even yourself!
4. Achieve results better than factory finish in half the time!
5. Cheetah Pads make stone restoration easier than ever before. If you can count to 4 you can polish a floor!
GET YOUR SET TODAY!
Stone Restoration without 20 Years of Experience
The Fastest Stone Restoration System On The Planet!!!
Diamond Pads That Perform Stone Restoration in Half The Time
- Very easy To Use
- Up to 70% reduction in labor
- As much as 75% lower cost
- Work well on any floor buffer, orbital or planetary machine
- No heavy duty equipment required
- Extremely fast cutting
- No chemicals used, only water
- No acidic components
- Extreme concentration of micro abrasives
- Works incredibly well on ALL Marbles, Travertine, Limestone, Terrazzo and Polished Concrete
- Chemical free Diamond pads are an Eco Friendly way to achieve a dull hone on Travertine, Marble, or Limestone Floors, countertops or walls.
- Use on floors walls or countertops with little to no lippage (uneven tiles).
- Pads remove wear and provide a variety of appearance levels from dull hone (no shine) to highly polished.
- Safe on all stones and tile, will not damage any stone
- Professional strength formula.
Made in the U.S.A
- Eco Friendly Cheetah Pads FAQs
- Eco Pads Diamond Stone Polishing instructions
- How to get the most from your Cheetah Eco Pads
Eco Friendly Stone Polishing Pads Video’s
The post Cheetah Pads Free Training Class first appeared on Flooring Supply Shop Blog.Cheetah Pad earth day Eco Friendly Stone Polishing eco stone Eco-friendly EcoPads ecostone energy conservation Environmentally friendly flooring
One thought on “Cheetah Pads Free Training Class”
In reply to Larry young.
Contact us at 877 880 87453 or email us at email@example.com and i let you know the next class
What are the dates for the classes? And do you offer a four or five day class? What is the cost for that if available?
Where are you located?
Do you offer lots of hands on teaching and last question – What tools are needed to be purchased to be effective in this process?
Thanks so much,