Environmentally friendly Diamond Stone Polishing Pads
In stock Ship Same Day
We offer eco-friendly alternatives to the products we use daily and help save our planet
Chemical free Diamond pads are an Eco-Friendly way to achieve a polish on Travertine, Marble, or Limestone Floors, countertops or walls. Pads will not remove but will work with little to moderate lippage. Easy to use, washable and reusable.
- Avoid contaminating the Polishing Pads by using them only on a clean surface.
- Pad contamination is a major problem. This is how most people ruin the pads; they don’t wear them out.
- Thoroughly clean and rinse the surface to be polished before using the pads.
- Store the pads in the box making sure that the pads are NEVER diamond face to diamond face.
- Stack them with the colored side up.
- It is better to under use the pads than to overuse them.
- Overusing the 200 grit brown Monkey Pad, the 400 grit black Monkey Pad, or 800 grit red Monkey Pad may result in a textured appearance or the "orange peel" effect. That can only be removed by honing the floor with a resin bond diamond pad.
- You only need enough water to keep the surface wet; you don't need puddles.
- Edge work can be done by using the 5" or 8" pads with a hand tool.
Do your share save our planet!