Warmup Relay-25 - WSC-1116$82.50
The Relay-25 is a 25A-240V relay used to increase the load switching capacity of the Warmup thermostats (15A). Together a thermostat and relay can switch up to 800 sqft of heated floors.
External Relay Box, 40A in NEMA 4X enclosure (6x8x4). For use in conjuntion with the 3IE programmable thermostats on installations with over 15 Amp draw
- Compatible with NADCM, NADWM, NADWS, FOIL and WODH systems.
- UL Class B construction standard.
- AC-activated coil that handles 200 to 240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz.
- Miniature size with maximum switching capacity.
- Flame resistant materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material.
- Screw terminals for line, loads and coils.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, TUV and meets IEC 950.
- RoHS Compliant.
- 240V coils
• This Relay-25 fits in a standard single gang box. It is used in conjunction with the 4iE® Smart thermostat series as well as the Tempo thermostat, in order to expand the original 15 amp capacity. It is specifically designed for large applications beyond 800 sqft.
• Built for quiet operation, the relay can be mounted in an adjacent closet or in a space above or below. It connects to the 4iE® Smart thermostat via a 240V coil on the relay.
• For use with indoor floor heating systems only.
• Use the power relay in a dry environment free from excessive dust, SO2, H2S, or organic gas.
• Do not allow a voltage greater than the maximum allowable coil voltage to be applied continuously.
• Do not use the power relay outside of specified voltages and currents.
Although there are no specific limits on the installation site, it should be as dry and dust-free as possible. Using in an atmosphere of high humidity and corrosive gas may deteriorate its performance characteristic caused by condensation or corrosive products, resulting in failure or burn damage of the Relay.