Tundra Melted Glass Series Bologna Permafrost$46.95
Tundra Melted Glass Series Bologna Permafrost
Sheet Size: 12 1/4" x 12 1/4"
Piece Size: 2" x 6"
This glass mosaic is produced using two separate kilns to make the glass and the glass color. In a third kiln, the glass and the color are mixed and then fired together. The result is a blended color and smokey grain. Not one piece will look the same adding a unique, lavish look to your space.
The tile has a bevel on the backside of the glass. Be sure not to leave any air holes when grouting.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.
Note: The colors may slightly very from batch to batch and sheet to sheet.