Tundra Melted Glass Series Arabesque - Smoky Mountain$46.95
Tundra Melted Glass Series Arabesque - Smoky Mountain
Sheet Size: 9 1/2" x 10 1/2"
Piece Size: 3" x 3"
Color: Smoky Mountain
This glass mosaic is produced using two separate kilns to make the glass and the glass color. In a third kiln, the glass and the color are mixed and then fired together. The result is a blended color and smokey grain. Not one piece will look the same adding a unique, lavish look to your space.
Due to high color variation of this product, its best to blend all the sheets before grouting.
To prevent cracking during cutting, you can slowly cut half way through the piece, flip it around and cut the other half of the piece.
The tile has a bevel on the backside of the glass. Be sure not to leave any air holes when grouting.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame.
Note: The colors may slightly very from batch to batch and sheet to sheet.