You May Also Like
TAVY Tile and Stone Cross Spacers 400-500$24.50
TAVY Tile and Stone Cross Spacers - Bulk
1/4” & 3/8” Pack of 400 Spacers
1/32”, 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16” Pack of 500 Spacers
The evolution of the Spacers
Available in seven sizes: 1/32”, 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4” & (3/8” 400)
- Easy to Install
- Easier to Remove
- See all 4 corners of every intersection
- 2-sided Tile Spacer
- Save Time, Save Money
- 2-Sided Design - Both sides of the TAVY Spacer are the same grout line dimension. Use the Cross side of spacer for intersections and Straight side between tiles.
- Color Coded - TAVY Two-Sided Tile Spacers are color coded. There is a different color for each of the standard Seven Sizes. Color Coding eliminates confusion between similar sized spacers.
- Reusable - The TAVY Two-Sided Tile Spacers are durable, washable plastic and float in water for easy cleaning.
- Circle Design - The Circle Design of the TAVY Two-Sided Tile Spacer prevents tweaking at intersections and eliminates the problem of the spacer bottoming out in adhesive.
- Easy Removal - Since the TAVY Two-Sided Tile Spacer sits on top of the installed tile...removal is as simple as kicking them out with your foot and sweeping them up. NO MORE RISK OF GROUTING OVER TILE SPACERS.
- 4 to 1 Ratio - One TAVY Two-Sided Tile spacer eliminates the need to stand 4 old-fashioned rubber tile spacers on end around the intersection of four tiles.
Straighter Grout Lines - Simply "Trust the Spacer" by setting your tile as tightly as possible against the TAVY Two-Sided Tile Spacer and you will be rewarded will perfectly straight grout lines.
You can still TRUST the TAVY Spacer to set straight grout lines, but now you can VERIFY that each intersection is PERFECT every time! Simply pack the tile tight against our patented TAVY Spacer and you can see for yourself that the corners are lined up perfectly...every time.
The TAVY patented spacer is a dramatic improvement over the traditional spacers sold in the marketplace today. A major benefit of The TAVY Tile Spacer is that the circular design prevents the spacer from bottoming out into the cement or adhesive making removal extremely easy. Installers can use a 1/32 inch spacer as easily as they would use a 3/8 inch spacer. A traditional spacer must be painstakingly removed by picking each one out from between every tile! NEVER AGAIN will an installer have to get on his hands and knees to remove spacers with the TAVY Tile Spacer.
Another benefit is the versatile, two sided design of the TAVY Tile Spacer which allows for an installer to use both sides of our spacer. The cross side can be used at any four corner intersection and the straight edge side can be used at any location a spacer is required.
The TAVY Tile Spacer will soon become the preferred tool for every installation. By making tile installation easier, DIY’s (Do-It-Yourselfers) will be more tempted to tackle a project because they will be more confident that their job will look like that of a professional.Watch the Tavy Spacers Video