SunTouch Radiant WarmWire Spool 100 sq1 review $599.00
SunTouch Radiant WarmWire Spool 100 sq. ft
Only at flooringsupplyshop.com Suntouch Low Price Guarantee
Alternate pricing available - Contact us for pricing.
*Coverage Area: 80 - 100 - 120 Sq. Ft.
Wire Length - 391 Linear Feet
This size also available in 240 Volt
- Single point connection
- High-performance ETFE insulation
- Strengthened with aramid reinforcing
- Protected with stainless steel jacket
- Sizes up to 240 sq. ft.
- UL listed in Canada & USA
- Ultra-low EMF
- Grounded from end to end 244-8
WarmWire™ floor heating cable is an economical way to utilize a radiant heat flooring system as a means of warming floors and providing years of lasting comfort. This floor warming system offers underfloor heat that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entry ways dry and safe. Make your home cozy with a SunTouch heated floor system.
Some of the features of WarmWire Spool are:
- Exceed CSA-130
- New urethane outer jacket
- Stainless steel braid shines through
- 2.5" o.c. delivers 15 Watts per Sq. Ft. in concrete basement slabs, sun rooms and high heat loss areas
- 3" o.c. delivers 12 Watts per Sq. Ft. in bathrooms, kitchens, dining and living areas
- 3.5" o.c. delivers 10 Watts per Sq. Ft. in hallways, entries and low heat loss areas
*The 3" spacing is most commonly used.
The WarmWire™ floor heating Spool are easy to install by securing the cable straps to the subfloor and stretching the wire between them. Moreover, these are covered with thinset or self leveling mortar, which make these suitable for almost any floor covering.
WarmWire can be used to warm areas as small as a powder room or as large as 240 sq. ft. Even larger areas can be warmed with multiple cables wired in parallel.