SunTouch Radiant Floor Heating ShowerMat 3 x 5From: $292.00
SunTouch Electric Radiant Suntouch ShowerMat 36" x 60"
Size: 36" x 60" ShowerMat
Available Voltage: 120 Volt Only
This 36 inch x 60 inch shower mat is installed in thinset mortar above the shower pan liner providing a warm and soothing feel to your tile improving comfort and floor surface drying times. The shower mat can be individually controlled or operated by the same control as other floor heated areas of the bathroom. It can be secured to the liner with a glue gun or double-sided tape.
Suntouch ShowerMats are a series resistance heating cable assembly designed to be installed in a custom shower application (according to ANSI or TCNA guidelines), and then embedded in 3/8" (9.5 mm) or greater polymermodified thin-set mortar.
- 10 foot power lead for installation outside of the shower
- Provides warm and soothing feel to shower tile floor
- Secure with glue gun or double-sided tape
- 4 inch center drain cut-out
- Supply Voltage - 120VAC, 1-phase
- Amp Draw 120VAC: - 1amp per 10 sq.ft.
- Maximum Circuit Load - 20 amps (15 amps with SunStat Control)
- Wire Spacing - 3" (76 mm) o.c.
- Maximum Allowable Temperature - 194°F (90°C)Continuously
- EMF - Less than 1 milligauss at 1/2" (12.7 mm) above surface.
- Heating Elements - Oxygen-free copper or nickel-copper
- Insulation - ETFE Fluoropolymer
- Ground - Copper
- Double-Sided Tape - 3/4" (19 mm) wide, installed along both edges of mat.
- Minimum Allowable Bend Radius - 1" (25 mm)
- Power Lead Length - 10' (2.7 m)
- Use of manufacturer’s alarm meter (LoudMouth™ meter) is recommended during installation. Clean the surface.
- Prep shower floor for floor covering installation according to local codes.
- Lay out and secure Suntouch ShowerMat on top of the shower substrate.
- Install the floor sensor in accordance with installation manual.
- Use polymer modified thin-set mortar to completely encapsulate the ShowerMat.
- Install floor coverings according to TCNA guidelines.
Watt Density - 3" (76 mm) o.c. 12 W/ft2 (129.0 W/m2)
Minimum Polymer-modified Thinset - 8" (9.5 mm)
Allowable Substrate - Material compatible with electric radiant heating operating at nominal 120-130 °F (49-54 °C). Contact your substrate material manufacturer if uncertain. Not recommended for use on top of bituminous membrane or mops.
Allowable Floor Coverings - Tile/Stone, Marble