SunStat Core Non-Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat$169.00 $109.00
FloorStat Core Non-Programmable Model 500825-SC
Floor Temperature Controls:
- Setting range: 59F to 95F minimum: 45F
- Potentiometers: Minimum: 41F to 77F Maximum: 59F to 95F
The FloorStat Non-Programmable control also include:
- Includes a floor sensor that senses floor temperature
- GFCI ground fault circuit interrupter
- Thin profile
- Backlit display with easily readable temperature display
- 3-year warranty
- Dual voltage 120/240 Volt
This SunStat Core is a non-programmable thermostat control designed to heat electric floor systems. The temperature of the floor can easily be set with an up or down button to a desired set point. A backlit display with large font lets a homeowner easily see the temperature of the floor. The thin profile and paintable, detachable beauty ring make it easy to match any room's decor. Displayed in clamshell packaging, this thermostat is perfect in a retail environment.
This device uses a floor sensor to maintain the precise temperature you select for your tile.
SunStat. Your new electronic SunStat is equipped with a microprocessor and proportional integral adaptive (PIA) temperature control technology for total comfort.