Sani Seal Toilet Gasket Seal$13.95
Sani Seal Toilet Gasket
No mess, Wax-less, Repositionable, No Leak
Can installed in Hot and Cold environments
Used in Residential and Commercial
Sani Seal Wax-less Toilet Gasket is a revolutionary development in Toilet Bowl-to-Flange sealing that is flexible, wax-less and repositionable. The unique design holds the bolts upright and the gasket in place. The Sani Seal makes installing your toilet extremely quick and easy.
There are 5 key benefits of using Sani Seal Wax-less Toilet Gasket over other seals:
- No Messy Wax
- Universal Fit; Fits All Flanges and All Standard Toilets
- Holds the Bolts Upright
- Strong Flexible and Resilient Material Moves with the Toilet
- Allows the Installer Multiple Attempts at Installing the Toilet
Other key features include:
- Very Easy to Stack for Deep Flanges below 3/8"
- Easy One Person Toilet Installation; No Need for a Spotter
- Guaranteed to Last
- Made in USA
- No More Guess Work
- Only One Seal Needed for Flanges 3/8" Above and Up to 3/8" Below
- Works Well in Hot and Cold Temperatures, Including Radiant Heated Floors
The 3/8" Rule
We designed the Sani Seal to be a 1-5/16" thick seal compressible down to 1/4". At this thickness the installer will only need one gasket when the flange is 3/8" above the floor and 3/8" below the floor. We based this thickness on bathroom remodels where the installer secures the flange to the subfloor, then places backer board and tile, putting the flange well below the surface of the floor.
When using a PVC flange, which is 7/16" thick, secured to the subfloor there will have to be at minimum a layer of vinyl laid down and around the flange. Sani Seal will not compress enough for most toilets that are placed on a flange that is installed on top of the floor or is more than 3/8" above the floor. In those cases the installer has the option to use toilet shims or a toilet base plate.