You May Also Like
Raimondi Rai-Fix safety Withholding Hooks 5mmFrom: $180.00
Raimondi Rai-Fix safety withholding hooks 5mm
Mechanical support system for minimum 3/16" thick tile/slab - 3/16" Wing Size
The safety withholding hook, of RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tile slabs with a minimum thickness of 1/4" (6mm)
It is the perfect solution because it is completely invisible once the facade is installs.
When installing tiles/slabs bigger that 12” (being them in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone) in façade with adhesive, it is required to use a mechanical safety system which prevents the tile / slab to fall down in the event of detachment of the adhesive.*
Indeed adhesives guarantee perfect anchorage of the tile/slab only if perfectly applied. But this is not always the case.
In addition to that, it is hard to predict the strains the tile/slab will have to bear because of building’s settlement as well as expansion for temperature range, extreme weather conditions, earthquake and so on…
Therefore, the safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a crucial ally of the architect/designer (and of course of the buyer) to assure the maximum safety. In addition to that RAI-FIX expands the design possibilities since tiles and slabs of any size can be now used.
Aesthetically speaking, RAI-FIX is the perfect solution since it is completely invisible once the façade is done. In fact RAI-FIX has to be placed between the tile / slab and the wall and therefore it is 100% hidden.
The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tiles / slabs of minimum thickness 6 mm (0.24 inches).
The installation is very simple and is carried out directly on the jobsite in a few seconds.
* Regulations may vary from Country to Country. Therefore, it is necessary to refer to the legislation in force in the area where the building /jobsite rises
- Tensile strength laboratory tests gave the following result: 198 lbs.
- With 10 holes Ø 5/16" and one hole Ø 9 1/3" for inserting the anchor screw.
- Made in premium quality stainless steel.
- With the RAI-FIX installation of large tiles and slabs on a vertical surface is very simple and carried out directly on the job site.
- The safety withholding hook is a simple and effective device that prevents the tile of slab from falling down in the event of detachment.
- The safety withholding hook, of RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tile slabs with a minimum thickness of 1/4" (6mm)