Raimondi RAI-CUT MkII Grooving Tool Box Stainless Steel$255.00
Raimondi RAI-CUT MkII grooving tool Box Unit for Mechanical System
RAI-CUT MkII – Device to cut the slot in the bak of the tile/slab
Include; Stainless steel box with vaccum connection (angle grinders not included)
Adjustable cutting box to apply a groove on the back of the tile - Device to cut the slot in the back of the tile/slab
The Raimond Rai-Cut MkII Grooving Tool is intended for use with the Rai-Fix Mechanical Fixing System for wall installation of tiles and stone slabs. The grooving tool has a universal attachment and is supplied with an angle grinder. The Rai-Cut MkII cuts the required groove to the correct depth and angle in the back of the tile or stone and is adjustable to accommodate the 1/4" and 3/8" plates.
- RAI-CUT MkII works on tiles/slabs with minimum thickness of 5 mm (3/16”) and maximum thickness of 1 3/16" (30mm)
- RAI-CUT MkII is made of stainless steel and it is provided with clutch hole for connecting a vacuum dust extractor.
- RAI-CUT is supplied without angle grinder.
- Suitable with almost all angle grinders with power between 600-1100W.
- Available for grinders with M14 arbor attachment (art. 299PFMK2EU) and for angle grinders with 5/8" – 11 arbor attachment (art. 299PFMK2US).
- The RAI-CUT MkII device is part of the RAI-FIX system. RAI-CUT MkII is fundamental to create the slot in the back of the tile/slab. Slot where to insert the RAI-FIX hook.
- RAI-CUT MkII cuts dry with diamond disc Ø 5" (125 mm).
- Thanks to its semi-universal attachment, RAI-CUT MkII is compatible with the most popular brands and models of angle grinders.